Monday 4 May 2009

CAMPING


Beautiful Loch Lomond; one day soon I will get myself into the routine of a regular walk around my loch. This was taken while I waited to pick the campers up...and they were only about ten minutes late - which is something.


Comedian, BlackBob and ToughGuy set out on an adventure the other weekend.


TocToc is camera-shy and therefore invisible; before I included this bit of information it might have appeared that the kids had gone camping by themselves - now wouldn't that be interesting!


TocToc demands that all his children carry their own load - ToughGuy's bag was heavier than him; he kept falling over! On the way back his bag had been incorporated into the others because the food had been eaten. He was knackered - he's only six...and he didn't complain once - well not while I was there. I dropped them off and picked them up. I've also promised to go camping and fishing with them sometime in the summer - don't hold your breath boys.

3 comments:

  1. At first I wondered - did they go off by themselves??? Lol!
    And the little guy looks so cute after tipping over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so funny bettejo, he just kind of tipped back and sat down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a right little expedition!

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete