Monday 6 April 2009

INTRODUCTION

I’ve been Runaway Granny for three years; since May 2006 online, but I actually did the running in August 2003. I came across a huge clip-file, full of print-outs from the first year of the blog, all the travel journals plus little excursions into AOL and MSN. As I went through it I realised that that episode in my life is over. Epiphany - I am no longer a runaway granny! Therefore, there must be a new blog.

Here I am – the opposite of a runaway; I am present, landed and settled – a different being altogether. So now I have to introduce everyone again; family and friends have blog names – only the dead are real.

No. 1 Son is …TocToc
No. 2 Son is … Musician
Only daughter is…. Amazon
Daughter-in-law is…. Bingo
No. 1 Grandson is … Cadet
No. 2 Grandson is ….. BlackBob
No. 3 Grandson is … Comedian
No. 4 Grandson is… ToughGuy
No. 5 Grandson is….PowerRanger
Only Grandaughter is….Grubby Angel

Friends: Carrie & IrnBru – Morag & Hamish – ZaZa & Slim – Tilly & Shirley – Herman – Lulu – Bree

Workmates: Angel – Oracle – Westie

No comments:

Post a Comment