Sunday 26 April 2009

OLD AGE


The dreaded toothache has reared its massively ugly head; it seems to be coming from a tooth that was filled a few months ago that should probably have had root treatment – aaaarrgghhhhhh!!!

Well, I’m just going to tell then to pull it – it’ll be one less to drag out of my old head in the years to come; when I get my plastic gnashers.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I’m planning to return to the young dentist who made me suffer so much pain at her hands; she did a good job – I would have had the same pain during any root canal. Actually, it was the older dentist, the one I trusted who has put me in this position. Ooooh, I hate the dentist. I wish I already had the gnashers, all perfect and free from my body.

2 comments:

  1. I hope someday I can afford the kind they implant right into the bone. Then I won't have to taken them out at night - but I won't get any more cavities!

    ReplyDelete